Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Tahini Drizzle
1 Head Cauliflower
2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
3 tbsp Tahini Paste
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
*if you want a thinner consistency you can thin it out with a splash of water
- Preheat the oven to 405 degrees
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite-size pieces
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for ~20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice and olive oil.
- When the cauliflower is roasted, drizzle with lemon tahini and top with parsley